Sunday, January 12, 2014

☼ Vacation Time! ☼

Overdue happy-fun-time vacation post from almost two months ago! ❤


Went to visit Ly again for a couple of days and had a blast! The drive was a nightmare as usual. ✖▽✖

Thought I took more photos than this -_-)..?! We mostly just did a lot of touristy stuff which is quite a new thing for me. Whenever I happen to be out of town it is always to sell at anime conventions, so this was a really nice break.





Ended up visiting the Museum of Nature and Science and one of (?) the art museums there.

LTS cheki frames! Middle with our friend Kei  ♥
Later that night with everyone ~
Forced to draw on my vacation! ( T へT)



Day 1 - gaudy host style! ♚
And with freshly dyed hair to boot dark silver ash ✖ purple. It was surprisingly cold compared to last time when I visited later on in the year. (totally not prepared)

Day 2 - casual style. ☆
(think my hair looks better straight with the coloring.... •△•)

Ahhh that's all. Normally it's hard for me to take a vacation longer than two days (total horse shit) but hopefully the next one is way longer! ;__;


Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. you are always looking gorgeous !!!! i miss u and im glad u are having fun :-))!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you
    I love you and I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, looks like you had a blast ^^
    Your hair is amazing ~ Makes me miss dying mine bright colours!

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete