Friday, January 10, 2014

We all want to change

Happy New Years!



It's all blue now! ....but it was an accident (shouldn't really need to say this because it is always like this -_-)!
I think, in the end, blue hair suits me best. It'll probably end up purple with pink sometime in March or February, but I guess it depends on how ambitious I'm feeling...(????never??ambitious??)


Hope everyone had a happy holiday!
I don't celebrate with my family, but I did give a few gifts and get a few gifts.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, too! :)
    Although I liked the lighter hair on you, I think that the blue color is also very pretty. *-*;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the end I always end up going blond again T___T
      but thank you! I may just wait for this to fade and do blond again haha
      : D

      Delete