2014/04/29

Coeur Dormant

Today, I decided to start another art book. This time, however, it will be more fashion orientated than past books.


Working on the cover at the moment. Still not 100% on it, but I feel like I'm headed in the right direction. (cover is left, interior splash page is right)

Commission from earlier last week


I thought I'd posted a bunch of these already, but my memory keeps going fuzzy ;; these are all cross-posted to my website so I'm not sure what is where sometimes.

And that's all for now. Thanks all for stopping by! ♥

4 comments:

  1. I really, really like the cover design. Definite YES!

    You inspire me so much to post my own art ;nn; even though it's not a patch on yours

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hopefully, I can make it how I envision.

      You should definitely post some artwork! :^)

      Delete
  2. Your artwork is always so beautiful! ♥
    Ahh, I see you take comissions hnng ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, I do take commissions.

      Delete